In 2014, the fifth of Dicle Koğacıoğlu Article Award will be given. The aim of this award is to support young researchers doing research on gender about social and cultural issues in Turkey. MA and PhD students as well as MA graduates who graduated in the past two years from all fields of social sciences and humanities can apply. This years award is 3000 TL for the first degree, 1500 TL for the second and 1000 TL for the third.
Terms of Application:
* The articles submitted must be new and original and unpublished anywhere before.
* The article should not exceed 6000 words including the references and footnotes. The footnotes should be added to the end of the article. The language of the article should be in Turkish.
* A resume of the writer as well as an abstract of 500 words should be included in the application.
* The name, surname, affiliation, e-mail and mailing addresses should be clearly written.
* The article, abstract, resume and contact information in a WORD file should be send to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the submission is October 13, 2014.