||B.A., University of Belgrade (Yugoslavia), 1983; M.A., University of Pennsylvania (USA), 1990; Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania (USA), 1994.
||Institute for the History of Art (Belgrade), 1993-1995; University of Art (Belgrade), 1995-1999; Museum of Science and Technology (Belgrade), 1996-2000; Academy of Art (Belgrade), 1996-2000; Sabanci University (Istanbul), 2000-.
|Areas of Interest
||Late Classical and medieval history and architecture; nineteenth-century architecture in southeastern Europe; nationalism and nationalist discourses and identity formation in the visual arts and literature.
- Kolb Foundation Field Grant - Kolb Foundation, Philadelphia, PA 1993 - 1993
- University of Pennsylvania Mellon Fellowship - Andrew W. Mellon Foundation 1993 - 1994
- Center for Advanced Studies in the Visual Arts Fellowship - National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C. 1992 - 1993
- Dumbarton Oaks Research Fellowship - Dumbarton Oaks Institute, Washington D.C 1991 - 1992
- Kolb Foundation Field grant - Kolb Foundation, Philadelphia, PA 1990 - 1991
- Kolb Foundation Fellowship - Kolb Foundation, Philadelphia, PA 1988 - 1990
- University of Pennsylvania Fellowship - University of Pennsylvania 1987 - 1988
|Pantelic, Bratislav, "Memories of a time forgotten: the myth of the perennial nation", Nations and Nationalism, Vol.17, No.2, April 2011, 443-464 (SSCI)|
|Pantelic, Bratislav, "Designing identities: reshaping the Balkans in the first two centuries: the case of Serbia", Journal of Design History, Vol.20, No.2, June 2007, 131-144|
|Pantelic, Bratislav, "L'Eglise de St-Sava a Belgrade", Etudes Balkaniques, No.12, December 2005, 181-186|
|Pantelic, Bratislav, The architecture of decani and the role of archbishop Danilo II, Wiesbaden: Reichert Verlag, January 2002|