International Student Cuts (Video and Animation)
Curated by Alex Wong and Jaka Polutnik.
Date: October 4-19th, 2017
- A short film about Filing by Adrian Wojtas, Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Ireland.
- Ad Rem by Bartosz Kruhlik, Lodz Film School, Poland.
- An adventure of fear by Cristina Vilches, University of Vigo, Spain.
- Aurora by James Mann, Gobelins Animation School, France.
- Aviva by Canan Erbil, Sabancı University, Turkey.
- Belgrades Great War Island by Lazar Vladisavl and Dusko Savic, The School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of Applied Studies, Serbia.
- Chaos by Nikolaj Vodosek, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Compressed by Lara Kalecik, Sabancı University, Turkey.
- Exaggerated expeditions by Nikolas Wiest, Stuttgart State Academy of Art and Design, Germany.
- Fish by Saman Hosseinpuor, Elmi Karbordi University, Iran.
- Gap by Anastasia Meshchangina, Russia.
- Home by Jabez Koh, Lasalle College of the Arts, Singapore.
- Horizon by Nathanael Wheatcroft-Brown, United Kingdom.
- In the Air by Jasmine Tutku Teber, Sabancı University, Turkey.
- Jamais Sans Mon Dentier byAlice Coutelle, Bellecour Ecole, France.
- Loop by Sona Dilanyan, Sabancı University, Turkey.
- Mirrors by Lee Dror and Yali Herbet , Yali Herbert Bezalel School of Art and Design, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Nox by Fajar Purnama, Indonesian Art and Culture Institute of Bandung, Indonesia.
- Parsley girl by Scarlett Li, Penn State University, United States.
- Present by Oleg Romantsov, St. Petersburg State University of Film and Television, Russia.
- Reminisce me with the time of a day by Holly Lo, Taipei National University of the Arts, Taiwan.
- Soseda by Anja Hauptman, Ivan Stanojevic, Kristina Keber, University of Maribor, Slovenia.
- Vanitas by Onur Özen, Sabancı University, Turkey.
- What a peaceful day by Eden Chan, Taipei National Universityof the Arts, Taiwan.
- Witness by Alexandre berger, Christ Ibovy and Hugo Rizzon, Ecole Georges Méliès, France.
- Women by Anastasiya Marsakova, The Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography, Russia.