University of Kent

Quick Facts
Agreement TypeErasmusSubject AreaFine Arts/ Design
Partners's Min GPANoneCountryUK
Language Certificate    SU letter is sufficient. Note: If a student comes for longer than six months, he/she will have to apply for a Tier 4 visa so will then have to submit the Secure English Language Test results required for UK Visas and Immigration, e.g. IELTS or Pearson.