The University of Nebraska at Omaha

Quick Facts
Agreement TypeOverseasSubject AreaAll fields
Partners's Min GPA3.0CountryUSA
Language Certificate    Students must provide proof of English proficiency before enrolling per university agreement. Conditions vary by program, but a minimum score on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS, PTE, SAT, or ECT are necessary. For more information visit