International Association for Relationship Research (IARR), European Association of Social Psychology (EASP), Society for Personality and Social Psychology (SPSP), International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA)
- Büyükcan Tetik, Asuman and Finkenauer, Catrin and Bleidorn, Wiebke (2018) "Within-person variations and between-person differences in self-control and wellbeing", Personality and Individual Differences, Vol.122, 72-78 (SSCI)
- Büyükcan Tetik, Asuman and Campbell, Lorne and Finkenauer, Catrin and Karremans, Johan C. and Kappen, Gesa (2017) "Ideal standards, acceptance, and relationship satisfaction: latitudes of differential effects", Frontiers in Psychology, Vol.8 (SSCI)
- Schut, Henk and Finkenauer, Catrin and Büyükcan Tetik, Asuman and Stroebe, Margaret and Stroebe, Wolfgang (2017) "Tevredenheid over de relatie na het overlijden van een kind (Relationship satisfaction after the death of a child)", Systeem Therapie, Vol.29, No.3 (NA)
- Albuquerque, Sara and Büyükcan Tetik, Asuman and Stroebe, Margaret S. and Schut, Henk A. W. and Narciso, Isabel and Pereira, Marco and Finkenauer, Catrin (2017) "Meaning and coping orientation of bereaved parents: individual and dyadic processes", PLoS One, Vol.12, No.6 (SSCI)
- Büyükcan Tetik, Asuman and Finkenauer, Catrin and Schut, Henk and Stroebe, Margaret and Stroebe, Wolfgang (2017) "The impact of bereaved parents' perceived grief similarity on relationship satisfaction", Journal of Family Psychology, Vol.31, No.4, 409-419 (SSCI)
- Bleidorn, Wiebke and Büyükcan Tetik, Asuman and Schwaba, Ted and Van Scheppingen, Manon A. and Denissen, Jaap J. A. and Finkenauer, Catrin (2016) "Stability and change in self-esteem during the transition to parenthood", Social Psychological and Personality Science, Vol.7, No.6, 560-569 (SSCI)
- Finkenauer, Catrin and Büyükcan Tetik, Asuman and Schoemaker, Kim and Willems, Yayouk E. and Bartels, Meike and Baumeister, Roy F., "Examining the role of self-regulatory strength in family violence", The Routledge International Handbook of Self-Control in Health and Well-Being: Concepts, Theories, and Central Issues, De Ridder, Denise and Adriaanse, Marieke and Fujita, Kentaro (eds.), Abingdon, UK: Routledge, October 2017
- SU Öncesi Yayınları
Finkenauer, C., & Buyukcan-Tetik, A. (2015). To know you is to feel intimate with you: Felt knowledge is rooted in disclosure, solicitation, and intimacy. Family Science, 6, 109-118.
Finkenauer, C., Buyukcan-Tetik, A., Baumeister, R., Schoemaker, K., Bartels, M., & Vohs, K. D. (2015). Out of control: Identifying the role of self-control strength in family violence. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 24, 261-266.
Dijkmans, C., Kerkhof, P., Buyukcan-Tetik, A., & Beukeboom, C. J. (2015). Online conversation and corporate reputation: A two-wave longitudinal study on the effects of social media exposure to a highly interactive company. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 20, 632-648.*
*Received 2015 Bob Heath Top Paper Award from the International Communication Association.
Buyukcan-Tetik, A., Finkenauer, C., Siersema, M., Vander Heyden, K., & Krabbendam, L. (2015). Social relations model analyses of perceived self-control and trust in families. Journal of Marriage and Family, 77, 209-223.
Buyukcan-Tetik, A., Finkenauer, C., Kuppens, S., & Vohs, K. D. (2013). Both trust and self-control are necessary to prevent intrusive behaviors: Evidence from a longitudinal study of married couples. Journal of Family Psychology, 27, 671-676.