Economics Graduate Programs 2023-2024 Fall Early Applications
Graduate School of Social Sciences
Economics Graduate Programs
2023-2024 Fall Semester Early Applications
EARLY APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31, 2023
Sabancı University Graduate School of Social Sciences is accepting early applications to Economics (MA/PhD) programs for the Fall semester of 2023–2024 academic year.
Watch: Graduate programs in Economics
How can I apply?
Candidates must submit an online application at the website below.
What are the rules and required documents for application?
Please click here for the rules and required documents for master’s programs applications.
Please click here for the rules and required documents for PhD programs applications.
What are the scholarship opportunities and other benefits?
Most graduate students are admitted with a tuition-waiver scholarship. Most of them also receive monthly stipends and/or support for housing/transportation. Please click here to view the scholarship opportunities for graduate programs at Sabancı University.
We also provide Conference Participation Grants to graduate students in good academic standing to support their professional development.
- The early application deadline for Economics MA and PhD programs is March 31, 2023.
What happens after I complete my application?
- Candidates shortlisted by the admissions jury of their respective program may be called in for the interview. Candidates will be notified of their interview times by email or telephone. Based on the conditions, interviews can be in-person or online on (TBA).
How can I get more information?
You may contact the following faculty member for academic issues and questions. You may contact Sabancı University Student Resources for more information regarding application and admission procedures.
- Student Resources
- Telephone: (216) 483 93 61
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economics (MA/PhD)
- Assoc. Prof. Mehmet Barlo, (216) 483 92 84, email@example.com