Reconceptualising European Power in an Era of Turmoil: Contestation, Relevance and Sustainability" (RENPET), Senem Aydın-Düzgit, Meltem Müftüler-Baç
H2020- Whole-COMM: Exploring the Integration of Post-2014 Migrants in Small and Medium-Sized Towns and Rural Areas from a Whole of Community Perspective, (2021-2024), Kristen Sarah Biehl Öztuzcu
H2020-Re-ROOT - Arrival infrastructures as sites of integration for recent newcomers, 2021-2024, Kristen Sarah Biehl Öztuzcu
H2020- Engage-Ensuring Good Global Governance for the EU, Meltem Müftüler-Baç (PI), Senem Aydin-Düzgit and Ezgi Uzun (Project team) (2021-2025)
ERC grant- OttoLegal: The Making of Ottoman Law, 2020-2025, Abdurrahman Atçıl.
COVID-19 Salgınında Aile İlişkileri Kalitesine Sosyal İlişkiler Modeli Yaklaşımı: COVID-19'un Merkeziyeti, Algılanan Farklılık ve Öz-kontrol, TÜBİTAK, Asuman Büyükcan Tetik.
Information exchange between long-term memory and working memory for adaptive behavior, TÜBİTAK, Eren Günseli.
Sustainable Urban Policies: The City-Regions in Turkey in terms of Quality of Life, Fuat Keyman.
Relationship quality, positive emotions, and grief adjustment among bereaved parents, Asuman Büyükcan Tetik.
A physiological confirmation of probability bias in anxiety and depression, Robert Booth.
Study of Economic Impact of ESSN Cash Transfers in Turkey, 2019-2020, Abdurrahman Aydemir.
The Role of Responsiveness Variability and Average Responsiveness in Relational Outcomes, TÜBİTAK, 2018-2021, Gül Günaydın.
Representations of Trauma, Justice and Reconciliation : A Comparative Exploration Of Research Methodologies in Turkish And Nothern Irish Film Studies And Practices, 2019, Hülya Adak.
Uluslararası Sosyal Saha Çalışmaları Programı - 2017 (Social Networks) Toplusal Ağlar 2018 (Dindarlık) Ortak Saha Taraması, 2019, Ersin Kalaycıoğlu.
Imperial Queers, Republican Subjects: The Politics of Queer Historiography in Turkey — IQRS’, Horizon 2020, 2019-2021, Hülya Adak.
Mothering Un-Belonging : Politics Of Motherhood In The New Turkish Outmigration, 2019-2020, Aslı İkizoğlu Erensü.
Towards an objective neural signature of integration processes, 2019-2020, Nihan Alp.
Groundwork for a Community-Based Parental Intervention Program for Primary Health and Social Workers in Turkey, 2019, Nebi Sümer.
InDivEU: Integrating Diversity in the European Union, funding: Horizon 2020, 2019-2021, Meltem Müftüler Baç.
MAGYC: Migration Governance and Asylum Crisis, funding: Horizon 2020, 2018- 2022, Meltem Müftüler Baç.
Gender Equality Actions in Research Institutions to traNsform Gender Roles (GEARING-Roles), Science with and for Society, funding: Horizon 2020, 2018- 2022, Ayşe Gül Altınay / Zeynep Gülru Göker.
EU Integration and Differentiation for Effectiveness and Accountability, funding: EU IDEA, 2019-2021, Senem Aydın- Düzgit.
A General Framework for Matching Problems using Artificial Intelligence, SU Internal Research Grant, 2018- 2019, Ahmet Alkan / Esra Erdem.
Curious Steps: Gender and Memory Walks, SU Internal Research Grant, 2018- 2019, Ayşe Gül Altınay.
VIADUCT - Enhancing VIsibility of the Academic DialogUe on EU-Turkey CooperaTion, funding: European Union Erasmus Plus Program, 2017-2020, Meltem Müftüler-Baç (coordinator) and Senem Aydın-Düzgit.
- The 18th century production and dissemination of knowledge in the Ottoman Empire: Manuscript collections and collectors, funding: TÜBİTAK 1001, 2017 - 2020, Tülay Artan.
- Making Peace Process Sustainable: The Social Acceptance of The Peace Process In The Post-Conflict Period, funding: TÜBİTAK 1001, 2017 - 2019, Fuat Keyman.
- Building Resilient Economic Agglomerations on Transportation and Health Effects: Urban Form, Location Choice and Transport Solutions for High Air Quality and Low-carbon Cities, funding: TÜBİTAK 1001 / JPI Urban Europe Project, 2016 - 2019, Eren İnci.
- The Future of EU-Turkey Relations Mapping Dynamics and Testing Scenarios (FEUTURE), funding: H2020 Societal Challengers, 2016 - 2019, Senem Aydın- Düzgit.
- An Analysis of Citizenship Perceptions in Istanbul on the Basis of Political Party Orientations, funding: TÜBİTAK 3001, 2016 - 2017, Ayşe Kadıoğlu.
- Youtube #senkimsin Social Awareness Project, 2016, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- Exposure to Political Violence and Individual Behavior, funding: European Union, 2015-2020, Arzu Kıbrıs.
- The Relationship Between Autobiographical Memory and Depression, funding: TÜBİTAK 3501, 2015-2018, Çağla Aydın.
- Assessing Interdependence between the European Union and Turkey: Policies and Cooperation in Regional and Global Governance, funding: TÜBİTAK, 2015-2017, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- Social and Political Preferences: Voting Behavior, SU Internal Research Grant, 2015, Ersin Kalaycıoğlu.
- Gender Forum, SU Internal Research Grant, 2015, Sibel Irzık.
- Europeanization beyond Europe: European Neighborhood Policy and Regulatory Reforms, funding: TÜBİTAK 2219, September 2015, Işık Özel.
- Optimal Redistributive Taxation under Directed Technological Change, funding: TÜBİTAK 3501, April 2015, Hakkı Yazıcı.
- Women’s Understanding of the Gendered Aspects of Conflict and Peace Process: From “Victimhood” to “Agency", Heinrich Boell Stiftung, Chrest Foundation, 2015, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- Asia Project, funding: Sasakawa Peace Foundation, 2015, Bülent Aras.
- Gendered Approach to Peace Process and Reconciliation, funding: TÜBİTAK 2219, 2014, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- Ortaklık Sözleşmeleri Tasarımına Oyun Kuramsal Bir Yaklaşım, funding: TÜBİTAK, July 2014, Özgür Kıbrıs.
- A Mechanism Design and Cheap Talk Approach to Mediation, funding: H2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowship, 2014-2015, Selçuk Özyurt.
- Arabuluculuğa İktisadi bir Bakış: Mekanizma Tasarımı Yaklaşımı, funding: TÜBİTAK 2219, July 2014, Selçuk Özyurt.
- İç Çatışmaların Sağlık Personeli Üzerine Etkileri, funding: TÜBİTAK, June 2014, Arzu Kıbrıs.
- A New Solution to the School Choice Problem, funding: TÜBİTAK 3501, March 2014, Mustafa Oğuz Afacan.
- Individual Differences in Object Visualization: Cognitive Correlates, Assessment, and Applied Perspectives, funding: EU 7. Framework, Program Marie Curie Career Integration Grants, 2014, Olesya Blazhenkova.
- History in the Present: Remembering Women, Coming to Terms with Past Violence, Reimagining the Future, Bridging Divides, funding: Chrest Foundation, 2014, Ayşe Gül Altınay.
- Project on the Middle East And Arab Spring, funding: Qatar Diplomatic Academy, 2014, Bülent Aras.
- Türkiye'nin Barış İnşası ve Sivil Kapasite, funding: Dışişleri Bakanlığı, 2014, Bülent Aras.
- Dil ve Bellek: Geçmiş ve Gelecek, funding: TÜBİTAK 1002, 2013, Çağla Aydın.
- CONFTEXT: Automated Textual Recognition and Classification of International Conflict Events, funding: European Union, January 2013, Emre Hatipoğlu.
- Company Productivity in Turkey: Evolution, Distribution and the Role of Deactivation in Factorial Distribution, TÜBİTAK, 2013-2014, İzak Atiyas.
- Epistemic Justice: The Production and Distribution of Knowledge as a Matter of Justice, TÜBİTAK Young Researchers Career Development Program, 2012-2015, Faik Kurtulmuş.
- Intergenerational Social Mobility and Its Determinants in Turkey, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2012-2015, Hakkı Yazıcı.
- Macroeconomic Effects of Various Tax Policies in Periods of Financial Crisis, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2012 - 2014, İnci Gümüş.
- International Social Survey Program; Family, Work, and Gender Roles (2012), Nationalism (2013), Citizenship (2014), TÜBİTAK Participation Program for International Projects 1011, 2012-2014, Ersin Kalaycıoğlu.
- Gender Differences in Education in Turkey: Primary and Lower Secondary School Period and High School Transition, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2012-2015, Abdurrahman Aydemir.
- Households and the Welfare State, Tübitak Career Program, 2012-2014, Remzi Kaygusuz.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Building Reputation and Trust in Commercial Relations, Tübitak Career Program, 2012-2014, Selçuk Özyurt.
- MAXCAP: Maximizing Europe’s Integration Capacity: Lessons and Prospects for Enlargement, European Commission’s FP7 SSH Cooperation Program, 2012, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- Science and Religion: Religiosity of Scientists in Turkey, SU Internal Research Grant, 2012, Çağla Aydın, Faik Kurtulmuş and Ateş Altınordu.
- Identifying Policy Opinion Shapers and Trends in Turkey, SU Internal Research Grant, 2012, Brooke Luetgert, Emre Hatipoğlu and Yücel Saygın.
- Beyond Europeanization: An Anthropological Inquiry into the (Re)regulation of the Migration and Refugee Regime in Turkey”, TÜBA, 2011-2014, Ayşe Parla.
- A Comparative Perspective on Parliamentary Legislative Activity and Bureaucratic Delegation (CPAD), Marie Curie Reintegration Grant, 2011-2013, Brooke Luetgert.
- Imagining Peace: Perceptions of Women Members of Parliament on the Kurdish Question in Turkey, International Peace Research Foundation, 2011-2012, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- Sabancı University Centre for Excellence in European Studies-SUCEES, EC Lifelong Learning, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, 2011, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- TRANSWORLD: Redefining the Transatlantic Relationship and Its Role in Shaping Global Governance, European Commission’s FP7 SSH Cooperation Program, 2011, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- The Effects of Foreign Currency Borrowing and Real Exchange Rates on Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2011, İnci Gümüş.
- The Economic Analysis Garage and Curbside Parking in Downtown Areas, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2011, Eren İnci.
- LISBOAN: Linking Interdisciplinary Integration Studies by Broadening the European Network, European Commission, 2010, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- Motivating Parents to Invest in Children, Marie Curie Reintegration Grant, 2010-2013, Hakkı Yazıcı.
- Sustainable Peace Building, European Union 7. Framework Program Marie Curie ITN, 2010-2014, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- Reputation and Market Microstructure, Marie Curie Reintegration Grant, 2010-2014, Selçuk Özyurt.
- Partisan Ties That Matter? Exploring the Advantages of National Incumbency for Local Governments, Marie Curie Reintegration Grant, 2010-2013, Özge Kemahlıoğlu.
- The Effect of Bankruptcy Rules on Investment Behaviour and Investor Welfare, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2010-2011, Özgür Kıbrıs.
- The Impact of Integration Policies on Immigrant Outcomes: Cross-country Evidence from EU, European Union 7. Framework Program Marie Curie IRG, 2010-2013, Abdurrahman Aydemir.
- The Impact of Ethnic Concentration on Human Capital Investments, TÜBA, 2009 - 2012, Abdurrahman Aydemir.
- Regulation in Economic Governance, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2009-2010, Işık Özel.
- Jean Monnet Activities II External Grants, European Commission, 2009-2010, Bahri Yılmaz.
- ELECDEM, European Union 7. Framework Program Marie Curie ITM, 2009-2012, Ali Çarkoğlu.
- Adult and Non Formal Education for the Support of Reconciliation Process between Armenia & Turkey, DVV International, 2009-2010, Leyla Neyzi.
- A New Re-integration Model Based on Employment, Lodgement and Legalization Processes of Irregular Emigrants from Bulgaria to Turkey post-1990, TÜBİTAK Career Program, 2009-2012, Ayşe Parla.
- International Social Field Work Program 2008-Religiosity, 2009-Social Inequality, 2010-Environment, TÜBİTAK Research, 2008-2011, Ersin Kalaycıoğlu.
- Liberal International Relations and Instruments of Foreign Policy : An Integrative Approach, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2008-2010, Nimet Beriker.
- Turkish French Artists: A New Cultural Perspective, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2008-2010, Annedith Schneider.
- The European Union: The Politics of Integration, Jean Monnet Module, 2008-2011, Meltem Müftüler Baç.
- Analysis of Competition Board Decisions: From a Law and Economic Perspective, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2008-2010, İzak Atiyas, Toker Doğanoğlu, Fırat İnceoğlu.
- Distribution of Wealth in the Ottoman Empire (16th-19th centuries), TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2008-2011, Hülya Canbakal.
- The Effect of the Exchange Rate Policy on Sovereign Default Risk in Developing Countries, TÜBİTAK Career Program, 2008-2010, İnci Gümüş.
- Economic Outcomes of the First and Second Generation Turkish Immigrants in Europe: Cross Country and Across Time Variations, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2008-2011, Abdurrahman Aydemir.
- United Nations Gender Studies Project, United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), 2007-2009, Hülya Adak.
- Diversity and the European Public Sphere: Towards a Citizens' Europe (EUROSPHERE), European Union 6. Framework Program IP, 2007-2012, Ayşe Öncü, Ahmet Öncü.
- Forms of Organization Among New Migrants: A comparative Analysis of Bulgarian Turks, Iraqi Turkmens and Moldavians in Turkey, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2006-2008, Ayşe Parla.
- The Political Economy of Governance in the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, European Union 6. Framework Program STREP, 2006-2009, Bahri Yılmaz.
- RECON: Reconstructing Democracy in Europe, European Union 6. Framework Program IP, 2006-2011, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- A Study Proposal on the Relationship Between Subjective Well-Being, Religiosity and Perceived Health, TÜBİTAK, 2006-2009, Ali Çarkoğlu.
- Redefining “Women’s Place” in Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia: The Case of KAMER, TÜBİTAK, 2006-2009, Ayşe Gül Altınay.
- Return of the Internally Displaced Kurds and Reconstruction of the Post-Conflict Zones”, Migration Research Center at Koç University (MiReKoc), 2006, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- World Bank OECD Project, World Bank, 2003-2004, İzak Atiyas.
- History Course Book, 2001-2006, Halil Berktay.
- History of Istanbul According to Ottoman Court Records - Halil İnacık Project, Pacard, 2000-2006
- Shared History / Graz Process, Theseloniki, 2000-2005, Halil Berktay.