When will toleration become a full acceptance? Antecedents and implications of toleration towards refugees in Turkey, SU Presidental Research Fund, Çiğdem Bağcı.
Concert of memory systems: Why working memory reactivates information available in long-term memory?, SU Presidental Research Fund, Eren Günseli.
Developing Attitudes towards Robots and Other Groups: Examining Human-Robot Interaction in Terms of Intergroup Contact, TUBITAK ARDEB 1001 - Scientific and Technological Research Project Support 2021, Junko Kanero, Çiğdem Bağcı.
How Voters Use Information When They Update Their Policy Expectations, TUBITAK ARDEB 1001 - Scientific and Technological Research Project Support 2021, Özge Kemahlıoğlu.
Disentangling the Underlying Neural Representations of Integration Processes in Local-global Motion Perception using EEG and the Neural Signature of Holistic Perception, TUBITAK 3501 Career Development Grant, Nihan Alp.
The Configurations of Smart City and Youth in Turkey: Institutions, Discourses, and Experiences, TÜBİTAK 1001 support, Zeynep Gülru Göker, Cenk Özbay.
Optimal Mechanism Design with Transfers, TÜBİTAK 1001 Research Grant, Mustafa Oğuz Afacan.
Disentangling the Underlying Neural Representations of Integration Processes in Local-global Motion Perception using EEG and the Neural Signature of Holistic Perception, TÜBİTAK 3501 Career Development Grant, Nihan Alp.
Galata ticaret hanlarının 1850 ve 1950 yılları arasında ve rıhtım bölgesi özelinde ekonomi, toplum ve insan ilişkileri açısından değerlendirilmesi, TÜBİTAK 1002 Fast Research Support, 2020-2021, Ayşe Ozil.
Reconceptualising European Power in an Era of Turmoil: Contestation, Relevance and Sustainability" (RENPET), Senem Aydın-Düzgit, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
H2020- Whole-COMM: Exploring the Integration of Post-2014 Migrants in Small and Medium-Sized Towns and Rural Areas from a Whole of Community Perspective, (2021-2024), Kristen Sarah Biehl Öztuzcu.
H2020-Re-ROOT - Arrival infrastructures as sites of integration for recent newcomers, 2021-2024, Kristen Sarah Biehl Öztuzcu.
H2020- Engage-Ensuring Good Global Governance for the EU, Meltem Müftüler-Baç (PI), Senem Aydin-Düzgit and Ezgi Uzun (Project team) (2021-2025)
ERC grant- OttoLegal: The Making of Ottoman Law, 2020-2025, Abdurrahman Atçıl.
COVID-19 Salgınında Aile İlişkileri Kalitesine Sosyal İlişkiler Modeli Yaklaşımı: COVID-19'un Merkeziyeti, Algılanan Farklılık ve Öz-kontrol, TÜBİTAK 1001 COVID, 2020, Asuman Büyükcan Tetik.
Information exchange between long-term memory and working memory for adaptive behavior, TÜBİTAK, Eren Günseli.
Sustainable Urban Policies: The City-Regions in Turkey in terms of Quality of Life, Fuat Keyman.
Relationship quality, positive emotions, and grief adjustment among bereaved parents, Asuman Büyükcan Tetik.
A physiological confirmation of probability bias in anxiety and depression, Robert Booth.
Study of Economic Impact of ESSN Cash Transfers in Turkey, 2019-2020, Abdurrahman Aydemir.
The Role of Responsiveness Variability and Average Responsiveness in Relational Outcomes, TÜBİTAK, 2018-2021, Gül Günaydın.
Representations of Trauma, Justice and Reconciliation : A Comparative Exploration Of Research Methodologies in Turkish And Nothern Irish Film Studies And Practices, 2019, Hülya Adak.
Uluslararası Sosyal Saha Çalışmaları Programı - 2017 (Social Networks) Toplusal Ağlar 2018 (Dindarlık) Ortak Saha Taraması, 2019, Ersin Kalaycıoğlu.
Imperial Queers, Republican Subjects: The Politics of Queer Historiography in Turkey — IQRS’, Horizon 2020, 2019-2021, Hülya Adak.
Mothering Un-Belonging : Politics Of Motherhood In The New Turkish Outmigration, 2019-2020, Aslı İkizoğlu Erensü.
Towards an objective neural signature of integration processes, 2019-2020, Nihan Alp.
Groundwork for a Community-Based Parental Intervention Program for Primary Health and Social Workers in Turkey, 2019, Nebi Sümer.
InDivEU: Integrating Diversity in the European Union, funding: Horizon 2020, 2019-2021, Meltem Müftüler Baç.
MAGYC: Migration Governance and Asylum Crisis, funding: Horizon 2020, 2018- 2022, Meltem Müftüler Baç.
Gender Equality Actions in Research Institutions to traNsform Gender Roles (GEARING-Roles), Science with and for Society, funding: Horizon 2020, 2018- 2022, Ayşe Gül Altınay, Zeynep Gülru Göker.
EU Integration and Differentiation for Effectiveness and Accountability, funding: EU IDEA, 2019-2021, Senem Aydın - Düzgit.
A General Framework for Matching Problems using Artificial Intelligence, SU Internal Research Grant, 2018- 2019, Ahmet Alkan, Esra Erdem.
Curious Steps: Gender and Memory Walks, SU Internal Research Grant, 2018- 2019, Ayşe Gül Altınay.
VIADUCT - Enhancing VIsibility of the Academic DialogUe on EU-Turkey CooperaTion, funding: European Union Erasmus Plus Program, 2017-2020, Meltem Müftüler-Baç (coordinator) and Senem Aydın-Düzgit.
- The 18th century production and dissemination of knowledge in the Ottoman Empire: Manuscript collections and collectors, funding: TÜBİTAK 1001, 2017 - 2020, Tülay Artan.
- Making Peace Process Sustainable: The Social Acceptance of The Peace Process In The Post-Conflict Period, funding: TÜBİTAK 1001, 2017 - 2019, Fuat Keyman.
- Building Resilient Economic Agglomerations on Transportation and Health Effects: Urban Form, Location Choice and Transport Solutions for High Air Quality and Low-carbon Cities, funding: TÜBİTAK 1001 / JPI Urban Europe Project, 2016 - 2019, Eren İnci.
- The Future of EU-Turkey Relations Mapping Dynamics and Testing Scenarios (FEUTURE), funding: H2020 Societal Challengers, 2016 - 2019, Senem Aydın- Düzgit.
- An Analysis of Citizenship Perceptions in Istanbul on the Basis of Political Party Orientations, funding: TÜBİTAK 3001, 2016 - 2017, Ayşe Kadıoğlu.
- Youtube #senkimsin Social Awareness Project, 2016, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- Exposure to Political Violence and Individual Behavior, funding: European Union, 2015-2020, Arzu Kıbrıs.
- The Relationship Between Autobiographical Memory and Depression, funding: TÜBİTAK 3501, 2015-2018, Çağla Aydın.
- Assessing Interdependence between the European Union and Turkey: Policies and Cooperation in Regional and Global Governance, funding: TÜBİTAK, 2015-2017, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- Social and Political Preferences: Voting Behavior, SU Internal Research Grant, 2015, Ersin Kalaycıoğlu.
- Gender Forum, SU Internal Research Grant, 2015, Sibel Irzık.
- Europeanization beyond Europe: European Neighborhood Policy and Regulatory Reforms, funding: TÜBİTAK 2219, September 2015, Işık Özel.
- Optimal Redistributive Taxation under Directed Technological Change, funding: TÜBİTAK 3501, April 2015, Hakkı Yazıcı.
- Women’s Understanding of the Gendered Aspects of Conflict and Peace Process: From “Victimhood” to “Agency", Heinrich Boell Stiftung, Chrest Foundation, 2015, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- Asia Project, funding: Sasakawa Peace Foundation, 2015, Bülent Aras.
- Gendered Approach to Peace Process and Reconciliation, funding: TÜBİTAK 2219, 2014, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- Ortaklık Sözleşmeleri Tasarımına Oyun Kuramsal Bir Yaklaşım, funding: TÜBİTAK, July 2014, Özgür Kıbrıs.
- A Mechanism Design and Cheap Talk Approach to Mediation, funding: H2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowship, 2014-2015, Selçuk Özyurt.
- Arabuluculuğa İktisadi bir Bakış: Mekanizma Tasarımı Yaklaşımı, funding: TÜBİTAK 2219, July 2014, Selçuk Özyurt.
- İç Çatışmaların Sağlık Personeli Üzerine Etkileri, funding: TÜBİTAK, June 2014, Arzu Kıbrıs.
- A New Solution to the School Choice Problem, funding: TÜBİTAK 3501, March 2014, Mustafa Oğuz Afacan.
- Individual Differences in Object Visualization: Cognitive Correlates, Assessment, and Applied Perspectives, funding: EU 7. Framework, Program Marie Curie Career Integration Grants, 2014, Olesya Blazhenkova.
- History in the Present: Remembering Women, Coming to Terms with Past Violence, Reimagining the Future, Bridging Divides, funding: Chrest Foundation, 2014, Ayşe Gül Altınay.
- Project on the Middle East And Arab Spring, funding: Qatar Diplomatic Academy, 2014, Bülent Aras.
- Türkiye'nin Barış İnşası ve Sivil Kapasite, funding: Dışişleri Bakanlığı, 2014, Bülent Aras.
- Dil ve Bellek: Geçmiş ve Gelecek, funding: TÜBİTAK 1002, 2013, Çağla Aydın.
- CONFTEXT: Automated Textual Recognition and Classification of International Conflict Events, funding: European Union, January 2013, Emre Hatipoğlu.
- Company Productivity in Turkey: Evolution, Distribution and the Role of Deactivation in Factorial Distribution, TÜBİTAK, 2013-2014, İzak Atiyas.
- Epistemic Justice: The Production and Distribution of Knowledge as a Matter of Justice, TÜBİTAK Young Researchers Career Development Program, 2012-2015, Faik Kurtulmuş.
- Intergenerational Social Mobility and Its Determinants in Turkey, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2012-2015, Hakkı Yazıcı.
- Macroeconomic Effects of Various Tax Policies in Periods of Financial Crisis, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2012 - 2014, İnci Gümüş.
- International Social Survey Program; Family, Work, and Gender Roles (2012), Nationalism (2013), Citizenship (2014), TÜBİTAK Participation Program for International Projects 1011, 2012-2014, Ersin Kalaycıoğlu.
- Gender Differences in Education in Turkey: Primary and Lower Secondary School Period and High School Transition, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2012-2015, Abdurrahman Aydemir.
- Households and the Welfare State, Tübitak Career Program, 2012-2014, Remzi Kaygusuz.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Building Reputation and Trust in Commercial Relations, Tübitak Career Program, 2012-2014, Selçuk Özyurt.
- MAXCAP: Maximizing Europe’s Integration Capacity: Lessons and Prospects for Enlargement, European Commission’s FP7 SSH Cooperation Program, 2012, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- Science and Religion: Religiosity of Scientists in Turkey, SU Internal Research Grant, 2012, Çağla Aydın, Faik Kurtulmuş and Ateş Altınordu.
- Identifying Policy Opinion Shapers and Trends in Turkey, SU Internal Research Grant, 2012, Brooke Luetgert, Emre Hatipoğlu and Yücel Saygın.
- Beyond Europeanization: An Anthropological Inquiry into the (Re)regulation of the Migration and Refugee Regime in Turkey”, TÜBA, 2011-2014, Ayşe Parla.
- A Comparative Perspective on Parliamentary Legislative Activity and Bureaucratic Delegation (CPAD), Marie Curie Reintegration Grant, 2011-2013, Brooke Luetgert.
- Imagining Peace: Perceptions of Women Members of Parliament on the Kurdish Question in Turkey, International Peace Research Foundation, 2011-2012, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- Sabancı University Centre for Excellence in European Studies-SUCEES, EC Lifelong Learning, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, 2011, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- TRANSWORLD: Redefining the Transatlantic Relationship and Its Role in Shaping Global Governance, European Commission’s FP7 SSH Cooperation Program, 2011, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- The Effects of Foreign Currency Borrowing and Real Exchange Rates on Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2011, İnci Gümüş.
- The Economic Analysis Garage and Curbside Parking in Downtown Areas, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2011, Eren İnci.
- LISBOAN: Linking Interdisciplinary Integration Studies by Broadening the European Network, European Commission, 2010, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- Motivating Parents to Invest in Children, Marie Curie Reintegration Grant, 2010-2013, Hakkı Yazıcı.
- Sustainable Peace Building, European Union 7. Framework Program Marie Curie ITN, 2010-2014, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- Reputation and Market Microstructure, Marie Curie Reintegration Grant, 2010-2014, Selçuk Özyurt.
- Partisan Ties That Matter? Exploring the Advantages of National Incumbency for Local Governments, Marie Curie Reintegration Grant, 2010-2013, Özge Kemahlıoğlu.
- The Effect of Bankruptcy Rules on Investment Behaviour and Investor Welfare, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2010-2011, Özgür Kıbrıs.
- The Impact of Integration Policies on Immigrant Outcomes: Cross-country Evidence from EU, European Union 7. Framework Program Marie Curie IRG, 2010-2013, Abdurrahman Aydemir.
- The Impact of Ethnic Concentration on Human Capital Investments, TÜBA, 2009 - 2012, Abdurrahman Aydemir.
- Regulation in Economic Governance, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2009-2010, Işık Özel.
- Jean Monnet Activities II External Grants, European Commission, 2009-2010, Bahri Yılmaz.
- ELECDEM, European Union 7. Framework Program Marie Curie ITM, 2009-2012, Ali Çarkoğlu.
- Adult and Non Formal Education for the Support of Reconciliation Process between Armenia & Turkey, DVV International, 2009-2010, Leyla Neyzi.
- A New Re-integration Model Based on Employment, Lodgement and Legalization Processes of Irregular Emigrants from Bulgaria to Turkey post-1990, TÜBİTAK Career Program, 2009-2012, Ayşe Parla.
- International Social Field Work Program 2008-Religiosity, 2009-Social Inequality, 2010-Environment, TÜBİTAK Research, 2008-2011, Ersin Kalaycıoğlu.
- Liberal International Relations and Instruments of Foreign Policy : An Integrative Approach, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2008-2010, Nimet Beriker.
- Turkish French Artists: A New Cultural Perspective, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2008-2010, Annedith Schneider.
- The European Union: The Politics of Integration, Jean Monnet Module, 2008-2011, Meltem Müftüler Baç.
- Analysis of Competition Board Decisions: From a Law and Economic Perspective, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2008-2010, İzak Atiyas, Toker Doğanoğlu, Fırat İnceoğlu.
- Distribution of Wealth in the Ottoman Empire (16th-19th centuries), TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2008-2011, Hülya Canbakal.
- The Effect of the Exchange Rate Policy on Sovereign Default Risk in Developing Countries, TÜBİTAK Career Program, 2008-2010, İnci Gümüş.
- Economic Outcomes of the First and Second Generation Turkish Immigrants in Europe: Cross Country and Across Time Variations, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2008-2011, Abdurrahman Aydemir.
- United Nations Gender Studies Project, United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), 2007-2009, Hülya Adak.
- Diversity and the European Public Sphere: Towards a Citizens' Europe (EUROSPHERE), European Union 6. Framework Program IP, 2007-2012, Ayşe Öncü, Ahmet Öncü.
- Forms of Organization Among New Migrants: A comparative Analysis of Bulgarian Turks, Iraqi Turkmens and Moldavians in Turkey, TÜBİTAK Research Program, 2006-2008, Ayşe Parla.
- The Political Economy of Governance in the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, European Union 6. Framework Program STREP, 2006-2009, Bahri Yılmaz.
- RECON: Reconstructing Democracy in Europe, European Union 6. Framework Program IP, 2006-2011, Meltem Müftüler-Baç.
- A Study Proposal on the Relationship Between Subjective Well-Being, Religiosity and Perceived Health, TÜBİTAK, 2006-2009, Ali Çarkoğlu.
- Redefining “Women’s Place” in Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia: The Case of KAMER, TÜBİTAK, 2006-2009, Ayşe Gül Altınay.
- Return of the Internally Displaced Kurds and Reconstruction of the Post-Conflict Zones”, Migration Research Center at Koç University (MiReKoc), 2006, Ayşe Betül Çelik.
- World Bank OECD Project, World Bank, 2003-2004, İzak Atiyas.
- History Course Book, 2001-2006, Halil Berktay.
- History of Istanbul According to Ottoman Court Records - Halil İnacık Project, Pacard, 2000-2006
- Shared History / Graz Process, Theseloniki, 2000-2005, Halil Berktay.